Home / S185 Agreement Severn Trent

S185 Agreement Severn Trent

It also means that no certificate of completion can be issued until the Severn Trent Water Authority agreement has been concluded. The adoption of the wastewater collection application form is expected to be completed, which details the sewers submitted for approval. An S104 agreement will then be concluded between the various landowners (promoters) and the legal lessor. Once the sewers are built in accordance with the agreement, they will eventually be public sewers. If you have identified a water pipe on your land that is in possession and under the maintenance of us and its development will affect it, you will have to request that it be diverted. They will enter into a diversion agreement and Severn Trent will carry out the necessary work. After separating your water supply, you may still have to pay surface water drainage charges for commercial real estate. This is because, although the land is empty and the water is not used, it will still benefit from the drainage of surface water (rainwater removal) that we provide. This was approved by Ofwat. Severn Trent Water says anyone wishing to build above or within three metres of a public canal must have written permission before starting work. If your water supply also serves the property of another customer, we may have to separate the existing supply first and you will have to pay for it. In these cases, we usually conduct a location survey to estimate workload and costs.

If you would like to organise this, call us on Fridays between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Thursday, 8.30am and 4.30pm. We offer a free developer request service where we provide instructions on your proposed connection to the local network. We may need to do more in-depth studies and, if necessary, we will detail in our response the options for progress and the costs associated with them. We checked all the evidence, including the consultant`s evidence, to verify that Seven Trent Water had violated Section 94 of the Act in this case. We concluded that there was insufficient evidence to continue the enforcement action taken against Severn Trent Water in this case, particularly in light of the steps it had taken to remedy it. If the accommodation is still occupied, we cannot separate the water supply. If this is the case, please let us know when the accommodation is empty. Our infrastructure fees were amended on April 1, 2020 in accordance with the pricing system published on our website.